Thursday, May 26, 2005

Oops... No quote for today...

I didn't leave a bible quote today.. there was no time.. i was running late.. not to mention i woke up feeling like absolute crap.. i feel like some stuck those giant marshmallows up my nose.. Not pleasant.. not pleasant at all..

I wrote an interesting blog that i posted on two other blog sites. I'm not going to post it here cuz that would just be retarded..

I just find it so amazing that I can blog about how i feel about something and it relieves a kind of stress that i had. I feel a little lighter on that topic than i did before I started writing it..

Blogging has become an outlet for me.. it's my own little therapist. it gets out all the thoughts i needed to get out and it helps me feel better. I don't need to be witty or make my blogs completely insightful. My blogs are totally honest to what I am thinking and feeling at the moment.. maybe thats why people read my blogs on myspace.. not becuase they are funny.. witty.. and insightful.. but becuae they are completely honest and random.. they are what is exactly going thorugh my head at that moment.. no matter what the topic maybe..

Biogs are me.. they showcase the real true.. genuine me.. and maybe that's what makes them interesting.. i hope...

No comments: