Monday, May 16, 2005

Okay now..

So i think i've solved my depression issue. I think that the way i can bring myself back is to reinstate humor back into my life. I think that throughout these past fews months, i have neglected how life can be funny. I have neglected humor in all forms. I especially neglected finding the humor in the complete random.

So.. in an effort to gain control of my life again, i am going to return to being my random self. Thus, blogging about random things and such.

I am extremely grateful to the one person that has helped me through all of this. And he know's who he is. He got me to where I am now. And now.. it's up to me to bring myself back.. completely. Of course I hope I still won't be going through it alone. I know he's gonna be there. So ya.. he can help me in my quest for the completely random. Yes.. he will.. he just doesn't know it yet!

Hee hee...

No comments: