Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Oh geez.. can I go home now?

Wah! Congestion is sooo not my friend! I am congested in my nose.. i am congested in my ear. I am going to die.. i serioulsy belive I am goning to die.. i mean.. i can't even type!

My work day is almost done.. i really don't know what to write about right now. Im just here cuz I figured I should write something down other than those bible quotes.. well.. cuz it needs variety.. i don't know though the quotes.. i can't figure out what kinda meaning they have in my day.. so maybe i'll stop.. no.. cuz it's fun..

I'm sleepy but wired.. there are just a million of volts of electricity running through me right now.. i seriously think that the keflex makes me sleepy.. cuz i'm sleepy again.. hmm.. coincidence? I was sleepy yesterday after drkinking it.. whatever.. i can't type.. i'm gonna color..

No comments: