Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Ya.. today.. no fun...

Grr.. i just wish i can rewind today and start it over.. i am soo damn drained today! Mentally, emotionally, physically drained. This is NO fun at all! I just don't want to be here or anywhere. I have to leave at 3:30 because i have to get gas and then drop off that dreaded box at the FedEx Kinkos. Why i mentioned this, i have no idea.

I wish that life was simple. I wish that life was easy. I wish that life was just about being with that special someone that you love so much. That nothing else matters. Money doesn't matter. Careers don't matter. Making ends meet doesn't matter. What matters is that you are truly happy with the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. Unfortunately, that's not how life is. You have to work for EVERYTHING!

Sucks, sucks, sucks.

No comments: