Monday, May 02, 2005

I'm sleepy!

Oh good Lawdy.. i'm sleepy.. but what's new.. i'm always sleepy..

I went to bed early yesterday.. in bed by 11pm.. so that was good.. but i'm still sleepy.. i woke up this morning dreading the work day today.. it's monday.. i hate mondays.. and really didn't help that my boss was in 'nag-mode' today.. nag.. nag.. nag.. that's all he did.. it was a pain in the crotch! I swear!

I'm so ready for a new job.. but i wanna see what kinda offer they are going to give me here.. i've got almost two years experience in this place.. and considring i do a big majority of the things in the lab.. i should be able to get a considerably large salary.. if not.. then i'm outta here cuz even if i'm not gonna make a whole lotta money for a nother company.. if God permints I get Amphastar.. i'd be sooo close to home.. that would be awesome!

No comments: