Thursday, May 12, 2005

His fingers stroke those keys...

So i have that song from Ragtime stuck in my head.. oh well..

Rehearsals are going ok.. sometimes i feel like i don't wanna do the show.. the cast isn't as tight.. we're all kinda there just to do our thing.. oh well.. i can't expect a "godspell" cast everytime i do a show..

Though i must say.. that was probably the most fun i've ever had in a show.. that was THE tightest cast ever! I cried for the last show i loved it so much.. that was by far the best casting ever.. fun.. fun.. fun.. i met some of my closest friends doing that show.. Karl.. Nate.. Sheri.. I miss talking to Albery.. and Noah.. sigh.. Noah.. Sheri and i soo need to find him.. he was part of our lil trio.. we were inseperable.. Him and I were soo close.. i used to give him rides to the theater..

I remember the director just telling us.. "Oh will you two have sex already!".. apparently there was a lot of sexual tension between us.. or so she says.. i always thought that Noah didn't swing that way.. so i dunno.. but my "gay-dar" is soo off.. i especially knew how off it was in college with my friend Ryan.. oh ya.. he was the person i LEAST expected to be gay.. but he iis the coolest guy ever! I miss him.. i hope he's doing well.. on his way to pharmacy school.. i think..

Anyway.. how did i get off subject.. i was talking about the show i'm doing now.. and i ended up talkig about Godspell.. which then led to Noah.. and then led to Ryan.. wow.. talk about six degreees of separation.. of sorts.. lol..

Ya.. so Sheri and I need to hold one of those searches.. maybe go on Dr. Phil or Oprah or something.. big reunion..

Hmm.. a Godspell reunion should be planned.. that would be fun.. hmm.. lets see.. there's me, Sheri, Nate, Karl (the 'honorary' cast member), Albery, Chris, Roxanne, Araceli, Eddie, Diana, Goldie and the musicians.. good times.. good times.. good times.. sigh.. memories..

No comments: