Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas's not the same without you..

It's Christmas morning. I'm going to go to Church. Then I'm going straight home. Nope. I'm not going to Justyn's to celebrate Christmas with them. That's sad. I really was looking forward to seeing his niece on her first tricycle. I was really looking forward to Justyn's surprise to seeing what I got him..

But nope.

We opened one gift together yesterday. And i'll have to wait till tonight for him to deliver the rest of the presents and for him to open the rest of his presents.

This Christmas is sad.

I passed out yesterday in Church. I was in the middle of singing the Responsorial Psalm and felt really dizzy so I went to sit down.. in a matter of minutes I was passed out.. they called the ambulance and sent me straight to the emergency room.

I'm fine.. I had.. what they called a Vasovagal Syncope.

I fainted. I fainted due to a reflex reaction that caused my blood pressure and pulse to suddenly drop. My body went into "survival mode" by making me pass out. It was one of those freakish things a body does.

I spent the entire morning at the ER.. but I was discharged and able to spend Christmas Eve with my side of the family like we always do.. but my parents are insisting on my staying home today.. to rest.. meaning.. no Justyn's house.. sigh..

I'm still a lil worn out.. but I'm over all fine..

It's a sad Christmas.. but blessed that it wasn't anything more serious..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Glad your ok but sorry things didn't go the way you wanted.