Saturday, December 02, 2006

Hello life.. Goodbye dreams..

Well.. ya.. thats all.. any hope I had for us getting married in August of 2008 is quickly becoming a faded memory..

With my luck.. I'm going to be married at 30.. it's not old.. but so not the ideal age i wanted to get married at. My little brother.. who is about 5 years younger than me is probaby going to get married before me. I wanted to have chidlren by 30.. to avoid the problems that could possibly increase with age in a pregnancy.

That's not going to happen.

I probably wont end up married anyway. I'll probably not have any kids. I'll end up alone. Living in my parents house.. never making enough money to live for myself.

I'm going to end up with a life I absolutely hate.

All because I'm way to impatient for anything.

Do you now see why I hate my life so much??

No comments: