Friday, December 01, 2006

Now.. in Blog Explosion!

I finally decided to put this blog into rotation at Blog Explosion. I'm sure that lots of you know what that is.. and well.. it's fun.. you come across many different blogs. Blogs you never dreamed of looking at.. you end up surfing through at Blog Explosion.. good times..

I called this blog my more "serious blog with pictures" because.. well.. it kind of is. I mean.. I have pictures on all my blogs at one point or another.. but I tend to just ramble on endlessly on those other blogs.. I try to keep things more focused on this one. At least.. I recently started trying to keep focused on this blog.

I guess it's cuz I actually have a few commenters on this site and they do give a lot of insightful and worthy advice to the things I blog about. And if I fill this with mindless ramble.. then.. there is really no point in commenting on it.

I find that this is the blog I turn to when I feel like something is bothering me. I get good feedback from it and then it does make me feel better.

This is my "therapy blog"

It's free.. and it helps..

So.. if you are surfing around BlogExplosion.. and come across this blog.. I hope that you find it somewhat interesting and somewhat real-life.. and stick around to read the rest.. maybe even leave a comment or two.. and definitely come back for more!

No comments: