Sunday, December 03, 2006

My friends keep me sane..

These are my friends. I went to school with all the girls. We are the "b-tech girls" or "babes" haha.. and then guys are all our fiances..

Tho.. they are all getting married next year.. I.. am being left behind. It's ok.. sort of.. at least I'll get my own year.. but it sucks to wait.

These are the girls i turn to when I need to vent about something.. to talk about something.. to celebrate something.



It's pretty obvious I'm the nut of the group. But they love me anyway.

The three of us have struggled though the madness known as Cellular Molecular Biology Techniques. We were in a lab group together and we've been inseperable ever since. We even travel down to San Diego to hang out with one of them that lives there.

Next to Justyn.. these are the people I turn to to really let all my feelings out. And I'm really glad I found friends that I hope will last a long time. I haven't had a set of friends like this for a long time. My high school group fizzled out fast. It was only when some of them got married that we've sort of rekindled everything. But it's sadly not the same. The old high school group kinda split in half.. and we all lost touch with the other half..

Sigh..

I think I"m in need of a Coffee Bean date with them.. i need to regain my sanity.. i'm losing my mind!!!

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

AS life goes on our friends change but hopefuly we keep having sopecial friends. I remember when my dad died my mother lost the ladies she hung out with because they were still married but she found new widows to have as friends.

MBCBUYB said...

I was not expecting to see the phrase "Cellular Molecular Biology Techniques". Kudos to you.

I became frightened just reading the words, couldn't imagine doing the coursework.

--
http://www.MyBlogCanBeatUpYourBlog.com

http://www.LittleCorporateWhore.com