Monday, December 18, 2006

I hear the wind..

Great.. it's gonna be windy today. I can hear the wind starting up. What a way to start a Monday.

Can you possibly believe that Christmas is next week?!?! A week from TODAY!!!!

Sheesh.. and I'm not done with my Christmas shopping. There is still a lot ot buy for. I mainly have to buy for my cousin's children.. the ones that I call my own.. haha! I finished my Godson's gift.. I got him the TMX Elmo! Yes! Just in time for Christmas. Is that kid spoiled or what?! Hee hee..


And then.. I got his big sister.. that mermaid that swims in the water.. cuz that's what she wants! Which I can't find a picture of.. so.. I can't show you..

And their oldest brother is into Bionicle stuff.. I am not sure what to get him though.. something Bionicle... that's what he's always asking for..


We'll see.. Christmas time always screws up my budget..

Not to mention the car insurance bill I have to pay for.. and that speeding ticket I have to pay for on top of all that.. I better pay off my credit cards in a timely manner..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

WE haven't finished our shopping yet either and our budget is already screwed up.