Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hark! How the bells..

My run in the Rancho Cucamong Adult Chorale Troupe is almost done. We will be ending with out Christmas concert on Thursday December 14th. I'm excited to finally perform and kinda bummed that it's ending.. and kinda relieved that it's ending.

ACT ending means I have a free Monday to do whatever I please. Even possible overtime at work is able to be done without feeling that I'm going to be rushing to get out in order to make it to rehearsal on time.

I liked ACT. I don't know if I'm going to do it again though.

Some of it seemed a little too nit-picky and too detail-oriented that it was annoying. I mean.. I'm used to a lot of detailed direction.. but this bordered on a little "not fun" territory.

I realize all productions are hard work and it's not fun all the time.. but still.. there was just a factor that didn't set well with me..

But you all know how much I love to sing.. and any chance I get I totally take.. and my friends are in the class.. so maybe next year.. who knows?

We'll see..

Oh ya.. and the best part about ACT.. I finally get to sing Carol of the Bells.. which i have never sung in my life! Woo hoo!

No comments: