Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hangin' Tough!


The New Kids On The Block.

I had a New Kids On The Block poster on my wall since.. gosh.. i don't know when..

I finally did what I never thought I would do.. THROW THE POSTER AWAY.

Yes. I did. I finally got the nerve to take the poster down and decide to just trash it instead of save it to put it back up later. I mean... I think it's time.. don't you?!

I also took all the magazines and pictures I had saved of the Backstreet Boys and decided to throw them away too!

I worship Nick Carter!


Nick Carter

I don't know why I saved it.. nor do i know why I still need it. So.. I tossed it. It was a part of me for so very long. But... there comes a point in ones life that you just have to grow up and leave it behind.

So.. I guess this was the point..

Shall we hold some sort of.. ceremony.. or.. party?!

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

Ceremony or party. Depends on if your glad to let go or not. HBe glad and party.

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

lets have a poster burning party.