Friday, December 15, 2006

May all your wishes.. come true...



This is ACT.. i'm the loser in the front with the glasses.. I'm sure you'll sorta recognize me..

We are the Adult Chorale Troupe.. hence.. ACT..

We just had our Christmas Concert yesterday.. I wish that they had the pictures taken yesterday.. my hair was curled and I had make up on.. that was the last day of dress rehearsal.. and i was glad to have made it.. I mean.. seriously.. i went straight from my CCD class to the rehearsal.. that's why I had no make up and my hair wasn't done..

We had a blast at the concert. We all sang our hearts out.. it was so much fun.. and I can't wait to do it again.. I think we all come back.. pending time and money.. in March.. good times.. for a big "ACT on Broadway" type show..

And you know I love my showtunes!!!

I had a great time with everyone.. we're all pretty fun loving and crazy.. I fit right in!!!

No comments: