Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lil man!

It's my lil man's birthday.. my cousin's son.. the lil one I call ZZ..

He's six.

Gosh.. Six years have flown by so quickly.. I can't even believe that the lil baby I used to carry around.. is six. Way too big to carry now! He's six!

I swear.. I'm acting like he's my own child. Hahah!

I was twenty years old when my cousin had him... just barely out of a four-year relationship.. in college.. not taking it as seriously as I should have.. but doing fairly well.. and just kinda living my life.. one day at a time.. no schedules.. no hectic days.. just living..

What happened in the past six years that turned my life into this?

I'm engaged to a great guy.. out of college for two years.. working.. in a job I love with a salary I hate.. my life is way too scheduled and way too occupied.. but doing well.. and living my life by appointment.. i don't really feel like i'm living my life anymore.. i'm just zoned..

All in six years..

All of that happened in six years..

How did that happen?

It's funny how it takes my ZZ turning six years old.. to make me realize how much time has past.. and how much things have changed..

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here

No comments: