Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hi ho.. hi ho.. it's off to work I go..

Ya.. who goes to work for two days this week.. only to be off again on Friday?!

Apparently me..

Oh well.. I'm feeling much better and much more rested than I have been for awhile.. maybe that fainting spell helped me relaize that i need more sleep and rest than I've been allowing myself to get.. and well.. i'm gettng it.. unfortunately.. i would be getting more.. but i'm having TO GO TO WORK!

I am not really complaining.. at least i have a job.. and it's a job i love.. and it's a job i wish to have at this time next year.. but everything is still up in the air with that.. but i'm praying my little heart out that my contract either gets extended.. or an opening pops up and i'm able to take it.. i really hope.. i really really do..

So.. if you find some spare time.. pray for me with that cause.. i'd appreciate it.. the power of prayer is a pretty strong thing... and so.. if everyone just says one lil prayer about it for me at least once a week.. i'd be greatful..

We should start a prayer tree.. or a blog in which we can all leave comments about prayers we want prayed for.. and all of the readers can pray for each one..

What a way to build a community.. that'd be interesting.. i just don't have the time to fully dedicate myself to something like that.. but i'd alwasy find the time to pray for everyone as much as i could..

Let's all think about this.. shall we..

No comments: