Friday, December 08, 2006

Yikes! I should have explained better..

Ok.. so.. in regards to yesterday's post..

I guess I should have explained or written it better..

I got a comment asking me what that picture of me singing at my friend's wedding had to do with weight gain/loss..

Well.. before I posted the picture, the text states something to the effect of the weight loss didn't make me look like the healthiest of people.. and in that picture.. I felt that I looked very skinny to the point that it didn't look that great.. and that's why I posted the picture.

I think it should make a little more sense now.. right?

No.. I wasn't bragging about my singing skills...
No.. I didn't post the wrong picture..

I probably should have explained it..

It was early in the morning..

I have no excuse.. I'm just a loser like that..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Now it makes perfect sense. I always hate it when I have to go back an explain a post. But it happens to all of us.