Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Almost time to go home!

Yay!

So ya.. things seem to be set for me to go back to Cal Poly for a teaching credential... yup.. i'm gonna do it and i'm not gonna chicken out.. i'm motiviated.. i want to get this done. It seems to be my calling.. really.. i swear...

I'm just a lot scared about the impact this is gonna have on my relationship with Justyn. I hope it doesn't strain it too much.. i hope that things won't change for the worse... i think we can make it work.. i hope we are strong enough to make it work.. i mean.. it's only been a month and a half since we actually got together.. is it stable enough.. is it strong enough.. i hope so.. Lord, i hope so!!!

I just don't want to be blogging here two months later bawling and crying over this cuz that would sooo suck! I want to marry him and be happy the rest of my life... even if it means all this sacrifice!

This is what I want to do.. i don't think I've ever been more focused... really...

No comments: