Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Another prayer blog...

Lord, I know i'm making a considerably big change in my life... i trust that You set this up for me for a reason and I'm going to follow this path until You tell me not to anymore. There are sacrifices I have to make and I know that You have my best interest at heart.

Lord, You have to help us make the marriage work. You have to help us make the wedding work out. I love him Lord. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Please let everything work out. Both of us going to school and trying to survive financially. Lord, that is one of our biggest issues. We want everything to work out. Lord, we want to get married as soon as possible. I'm doing this career change for the two of us. Let it all work out please. Let us be able to get married and have every goal we set for ourselves come true. Please Lord, please let it all work out.

I trust in You Lord. I know You will let everything work out for us Lord. I completely trust in You. I know You wouldn't let me go through this if You didn't know what You were doing. I know that You are making me go through this to better myself and the situation that we are in.

I place my complete trust in You. I'm offering this all up to You.

No comments: