Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I knew this was how it was gonna be..

So me and Justyn have been seeing each other for a month..

But i knew this was how it was gonna be.. i knew this would happen.. i'm way too busy to be in a relationship.. i can't even make time to see my damn boyfriend and he's sick.. i have too much stuff on my plate.. the show... the job hunt.. doing a resume.. cleaning my room out.. rearranging my room..

I can't drop my life and everything that i'm doing cuz i have a life.. i had a life before he got into it.. and i love him and i'm soo grateful that he's in my life.. but i just can't deal.. i have too many things on my plate.. too much food.. somethings gotta go.. and i cna't let the job hunt go.. i can't blow off the play cuz we are a month away from opening... i can't drop the room rearrangement... i've been working way tooo long and hard on it to give up on it now..

But i don't wanna give him up.. i love him.. but i dont' want him to feel neglected or that i'm not trying hard enough to see him... i want to.. i'm just extrememly busy.. he has to understand that.. he has to understnad that there are things that are not in my control..

This sucks... i'm feelin the strain... is he???

No comments: