Friday, November 05, 2004

Survey

Current mood: bored.. happy... happy bored... can't stop being happy... i wonder why???
Current music: Aiza Seguerra... "if" :::if a picture paints a thousand words...::::
Current taste: Coke (the drink.. not the drug)
Current hair: Up in a pony tail.. hee hee...
Current clothes: I'm slummin' it at work.. a gray t-shirt and my Ralph Lauren jeans...
Current annoyance: How slow time is moving
Current smell: Um... white tea and ginger lotion
Current thing I ought to be doin: I should be home...
Current desktop picture: Justyn and I in our CLUE garb...
Current favorite band: Um.. well... lets see.. i dunno... too many to mention.. or i'm just too lazy to mention
Current book: Still working on Tuesdays with Morrie.. i always cry when i pick it up and read it.. i dont wanna cry...
Current cd in stereo: The new mixed cd of filipino songs...
Current crush: Hee hee.. my current crush is now my current flame... i'm gonna spend forever with him.. awww...
Current favorite celeb: Erik Santos, Christian Bautista, Mark Bautista, Sarah Geronimo... and you can't forget Bea and John Lloyd.. love team of the century...
Current hate: Working...

-:-Do I-:-

Smoke?: Uh.. not usually…ya.. but i get sick everytime...
Have sex?: I'm a good girl.. now... right justyn??
Have a dream that keeps coming back?: Usually not..
rember your first love?: Unfortunately... sigh...
Read the newspaper?: Only for theater reviews...
Have any gay or lesbian friends?: Um... ya... they are the most fun to shop with too...
Believe in miracles? Yes.. and i can be a real cheese ball here.. but i won't.. i'll save it..
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: I sure as heck hope so! Isn't that right Justyn:?
Consider yourself tolerant of others?: More or less
Consider love a mistake?: I used to... but not anymore...
Like the taste of alcohol?: Depends on the alcohol... mmm... hypnotiq...
Have a favorite candy?: midnight milkyways...
Believe in astrology?: I find it entertaining to read.. but i don't base my life around it
Believe in magic?: You got to believe in magic.. tell me how to people find each other.. in a world that's full of strangers.. got to believe in magic.. something stronger than the moon above.. cuz it's magic when two people fall in love...
Believe in god?: Yes i do
Have any pets: No.. but i wanna puppy...
Go to or plan to go to college: I just graduated college.. i have no plans as of now to go back.. butyou never know..
Have any piercings?: Just one in each ear.. workin' up the nerve to do the belly button... but i doubt i ever will...
Have any tattoos?: Nope.. but i used to consider it.. but i don't think i'll get that either...
Hate yourself: I have my moments... more often than not...
Have an obsession?: Chocoloate.. filipino television shows.. shopping...
Have a secret crush?: No.. cuz that would be bad and Justyn would not be happy
Do they know yet?: Um...
Have a best friend?: Well... a group of good friends...
Wish on stars?: Ya.. i do...
Care about looks?: more or less... who doesn't??

-:- L-O-V-E L-I-F-E -:-

First crush: Oh gosh.. i don't even remember his name..
First kiss: Let's not go there.. lets say it was against my will... i'm sure my girlies remember 'the rapist'.. lol...
Single or attached?: Attached.. very very attached...
Ever been in love?: Yes... i am right now...
Do you believe in love at first sight?: To a point...
Do you believe in "the one?": Yes.. and i believe i found him... cheeseball!!!!


-:-Juicy stuff-:-

Have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing?: Ha! Strip speed!
Have you ever been intoxicated?: Oh.. well.. uh.. funny you mentiion that...
Favorite place to be kissed?: Hee hee.. EVERYWHERE... ha! Now doesn't that just turn all you boys on???
Have you ever been caught "doing something?": I hope not
Are you a tease?: Oh ya...
Shy to make the first move?: Heck ya.. and that's why Justyn GRABBED MY HAND FIRST!!!!

-:-Appearance-:-

Hair: Dark brown with red highlights..
Eyes: Dark icky brown
Height:5'7:"

-:-Last thing you-:-

Bought: My pink scarf.. did you hear that Justyn.. my PINK scarf.. PINK.. ya.. PINK...
Ate & Drank: an apple and a coke...
Read: A flyer for protein concentrators...
Watched on tv: I don't know.. i don't remember...

-:-EITHER / OR-:-

Club or houseparty: houseparty
Beer or cider: Hypnotiq
Drinks or shots: Drinks...
Cats or dogs: Puppies
Pen or pencil: Laptop
Gloves or mittens: Neither
Food or candy: Icecream
Cassette or cd: CDS
Coke or pepsi: 7up plus
This or that: there

-:-Who do you want to-:-

Kill: Well.. do we really need to go there??
Get really wasted with: Justyn.. cuz i know he'll protect from doing something stupid..
Look like: my mom...
Be like: my mom
Avoid: No one...

-:-Last person you-:-

Talked to: Mi madre
Hugged: Justyn
Instant messaged: Mi madre
Kissed: Justyn... oh ya..

-:-Where do you-:-

Eat: Um… wherever I find food…
Cry: Where ever I find the need to
Wish you were: anywhere I’m happy…

-:-Have you ever-:-

Dated one of your best friends? Um... not really..
Loved somebody so much it makes you cry? All the freakin' time!
Drank alcohol? yes sir
Broken the law? I did get chased by a police helicopter.. but we didn't do anything wrong!
Run away from home? nuh uh
Broken a bone? Fractured a finger
Played Truth Or Dare?: Just the truth part
Kissed someone you didn't know? Hmmm... i don't think so...
Been in a fight?: Just those kinds you have with boyfriends...
Come close to dying?: Feels like it

-:- What is -:-

The most embarrassing CD in your collection?: Nothing.. i'm proud of my cds!
Your bedroom like?: One big mess...
Your favorite thing for breakfast?: Nothing...
Your favorite restaurant?: Food is bad... too many carbs..


-:- Random Questions -:-

what's on your bedside table: Gosh.. i don't know.. i can't see it.. it's too messy
What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?: I didn't
What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?: Any filipino movie
If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?: The boobage...
What is your biggest fear?: being alone
What feature are you most insecure about?: everything...
Do you ever have to beg?: No
Are you a pyromaniac? No but i love love candles...
Do you have too many love interests?: No.. i have one love...
Do you know anyone famous?: I know myself.. and I’m gonna be a famous soap opera actress one day.. and I was an extra on that tv show Boston Public a few times.. so ya..
Describe your bed: Full size with warm comforter and lotsa pillows… I love me the pillows…
Spontaneous or plain?: spontaneous.. surprise me, baby!
Do you know how to play poker?: No… so, uh.. anyone up for a game of strip poker?
What do you carry with you at all times? My cell phone… my purse.. my digital camera.. you never know what will happen.. MONTAGE!
How do you drive?: Like a flippin’ maniac… so I drive like a typical asian!
What do you miss most about being little?: Having people doing stuff for you..
Are you happy with your given name?: It’s alright…
How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year? I don’t know.. are you willing to give me some?
What was the last song you were listening to?: “now that I have you” from erik Santos and Sheryn regis…
Have you ever been in a play?: Oh gosh… look at who you are asking… duh!
Best friends?: I don’t really have any…I’m a loner chick…
Do you talk a lot?: Way more than I’m supposed to…
Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?: More or less…
Do you think you're cute?:I think I’m adorable… :::laughing:::
Do poor, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?: No…
Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?: I can be nice.. but I don’t think I’m a genuinely nice person…
What is the first thing you think when you see two gay guys or lesbians holding hands? Excuse me… uh.. what kinda question is this!

No comments: