Saturday, November 13, 2004

Aye...

Aye, aye, aye... i promise to start blogging again religiously.. really.. cuz i'll do it at work.. cuz i can... ya.. i will keep these things up to date... but it's not like i'm laggiung... last time i blogged was on the 11th.. which is a thursday.. today is saturday.. so it's all good.. ya, know!

I'm on this whole "a new found glory" trip lately.. that's al ive been listening to for the last two days.. at work and now at home...

The cool thing is i have my bed all laid out.. so i have tons of room to lie down at night.. it's my weekend treat.. ya.. that's my treat for deealing withthe stresses of the week .. to be able to lay out on a full bed... rewards...

I have to drive myself to Justyn's house tonight.. speaking of which.. i should.. i need to be there at 8pm.. it's 7:30 now.. i'll give it another 5 minutes.. he's never on time to get to my house.. why do i have to be, right?

That is soo not the right mentality.. it's actually kinda mean.. but oh well.. i'm not in the worlds most awesomest moods right now.. ya.. didn't have such a great day... slept all day, cleaned out my dresser, got semi-bitched out cuz i didn't wanna go with my mom to shop for stuff cuz i wanted to finish the dresser.. even though she did lecture me about going out when i should be finishing the cleaning instead...

I don't get it.. i just don't get it...

No comments: