Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I'm sooo the blogger chick!

Ya.. so i'm trying to stay current with the bloggings on all my blogs.. i really have nothing to write about though...

Hmm... so yesterday was a good day.. towards the end... i had a crappy day at work.. i'm still kinda fed-up with working here.. but it's better than yesterday.. so i guess it's all relative... then i had rehearsal.. and that was boring.. but then i saw justyn.. so it's all good.. and that made the rest of my day awesome!

Ya.. today.. i'll have work and yoga.. i'm gonna start looking into the CBEST.. i think i'm gonna take it in December... December 4th.. so that hopefully the results will come in time..

I need to check out the Cal State San Bernardino Credential program.. that's what i'll do right now.. hopefully they give me deadlines and stuff.. so that i can see when it's best for me to take the test... ya.. that's what i'll do.. right now.. okay.. so i guess i'll comeback and blog later!

No comments: