Monday, November 22, 2004

Wow...

Discovery! (300 Questions!)

Created by scenicxkiss and taken 57 times on bzoink!

- Your Family/Living Situation -
What is your name?Snoop Doggy Dogg... I mean.. Rachel
Who do you live with?My 'rents...
What kind of house do you live in?a nice one
Do you have parents?Um... ya.. cuz if not.. i wouldn't be here..
Are they divorced?Nope.. happily married
Any siblings?Yup
What about pets?I wanna puppy
Do you like your family?More or less
Do they like you?More or less
- Your Stats -
Age:24
Date of Birth:Sept 27, 1980
Height:5'7"
Hair Color:Dark brown with red highlights
Eye Color:Dark Brown.. i hate them..
Body Type:FAT!!! (you are not)
Relationship Status:Happily engaged
Orientation:Yes.. i went to one on Thursday...
Ethnicity:Filipina...
Location:Fon-friggin-tucky
Special Interests:Justyn... and... the Backstreet Boys!
- Sexuality -
Are you a virgin?Yes... :::uncontrollable laughter:::
Why or why not?Cuz I've had me the sex
Do you want to have sex?Right now? I can't... my aunt is here ... aunt flo.. that is...
Have you ever done anything sexual at all?Have i? Why.. yes.. yes I have
If so, did you like it?Did I? Why.. yes.. yes i did...
Would you do it again?Would I? Why.. yes.. yes I would..
What are you views on sex?I like me the sex!
Does your religion oppose it?Yes.. it does...
Do you feel uncomfortable discussing the topic of sex?Nope.. i can talk about it all day.. ask my friends...
Why or why not?Cuz I was raised to not think sex was a forbidden topic of conversation
Do you ever feel sexual tension?With certain guys..i used to.. but now it's only with Justyn... then.. we just do it ..
Is there anything, sexually, that you won't do?Yes.. up the butt.. and doggie.. cuz i feel stupid...
Why or why not?Cuz up the butt is unnatural and wrong.. and i feel stupid doing it doggie...
- Religion -
Are you religious?I've found myself becoming more and more...
Do you attend religious services?Every Sunday
Religious wise, how were you raised?Catholic
Do you wish this wasn't so?Nope
Do you have anything against religion?Nope
What about against a specific religion?Nope
Do you believe in God?Yes
Do you believe in an afterlife?Yes
Does religion influence your every day actions?More or less...
Does it ever become a burden?Lately
Is it hard to stay religious?More or less.. especially when it comes to the whole sex thing..
How long have you been religious?Probably since I did Godspell
Do you try to convert people?Nope
Even if you're religious, do bible-pushers annoy you?Oh.. my gawd.. yes
How do you feel about Muslims?Theys' aiiight
What about Christians?They are fine unless they are like the insane ones that don't let you do anything...
Jehovah's Witnesses?I hate those ones that knock on your door...
What about Mormons?Marc Bell is Mormon.. i used to stalk him...
Do you like learning about different religions?Sometimes... depends.. i looked up scientology.. and kabbalah...
Have you ever celebrated Chanukah?Nope
Do you celebrate holidays at all?Of course I do
Which holidays spiritually influence you?Christmas and Easter
Have you ever changed religions or doubted your current religion?I've questioned my religion.. but questioning it made me strengthen my beliefs
Is your family religious?My mom.. not soo much my dad
Do you enjoy the topic of religion?Somtimes
Why or why not?Cuz it can get complicated..
- Dating/Relationships -
Are you currently involved in a relationship?Why.. yes.. yes I am...
Have you ever had a boyfriend?I've had several.. but now i'm settled.. yay..
Have you ever had a girlfriend?No.. no i haven't...
Do you find being in a relationship is complex?YES! But Justyn tries to make it easy for me.. good!
What was your longest relationship?4 long.. wasted.. years...
Who was your first kiss?Alex..ewww
How did it make you feel?Grossed out.. it was totally against my will.. RAPIST!
How do your parents feel about you dating?They're cool with it
Does their opinion matter to you?I say it doesn't.. but it kinda does... sometimes!
What attracts you to people?Eyes.. sweetness... thoughtfulness... and if they can handle and tolerate me.. SENSE OF HUMOR!!!
What turns you away?Lack of commitment.. no goals... no ambition.. no sense of humor
Where do you like to go on dates?Anywhere with Justyn
What are your limits?Outdoor recreation..
Does the opposite sex frighten you?Yes! Especially when you can't read them...
Does appearance matter when it comes to dating?Yeah.. it does... it's human nature
What about family life?I like me the family life.. i can't wait to have my own!
Are you picky when it comes to dating?HELL YA!!!
Why or why not?Cuz I dont' just let anyone into my life...
- Favorites -
Color:Pink
Food:Chocolate and filipino food
Drink:Hypnotic..
Season:Summer
Movie:A Walk To Remember, Slendor in the Grass, A Streetcar Named Desire, My Best Friends Wedding, Lion King, Aladdin, OFFICE SPACE
Band:Backstreet boys.. forever!
Book:The Rapture of Canaan
Video Game:Dance Dance Revolution... challenge!
Mall:Vicky Gardens... Brea... South Coast Plaza.. the Block... The Irvine Spectrum.. Puente Hills...
Restraunt:BJ's for their Pizookie.. ESPN Zone for Death by Chocolate.. Macaroni Grill cuz i just discovered it!
Movie Theater:AMC i guess.. or EDWARDS at the mills cuz it has the couples seats...
State:California... Cali-girl at heart...
Country:Pinas!
Culture:Pinoy!
School Subject:Microbiology!
Animal:Lambs and monkies
Weather Condition:Sunny
Sport to Play:Basketball.. but i won't cuz it involves running and rachel doesn't run
Sport to Watch:BASKETBALL... Laker's BASKETBALL.. especially during the playoffs
Brand:American Eagle on Guys... Rampage.. Forever 21.. ambercrombie.. etc.. for girls
Clothing Outlet/Store:Robinson's May.. Forever 21.. Ambercrombie... American Eagle.. basically every store at Vicky Gardens
Candy:Midnight Milkyways
Fabric:satin
Hobbies:Justyn... singing... laughing... YOGA
Hang Out:Not at the friggin Barnes and Noble.. I go to malls... my goal is to hit EVERY MALL with in a 100 mile radius of me...
Family Member:ZACHARY
Pair of Shoes:My new ones! Yay.. i love me the shoes...
Article of Clothing:My new blazer.. Yay.. i love me the blazer!
Vehicle:My toyota.. yay.. i love me the toyota..
Color for a Vehicle:Metallic grey.. yay.. i love me the metallic grey
Extreme Sport:Snow boarding.. only cuz Joanna and Christie wanna make a couples trip boarding even though i've never boarded...
TV Show:FRIENDS
Radio Station:KROQ
CD:Hmmm... right now.. RENT
Album Cover:Who the heck cares.. oooh.. the Backstreet boys.. ones.. yay..
Solo Singer:ME!
- Would You Ever? -
Betray a friend?I wouldn't but i'm about to kick my fiancee's ass...
Lie to your parents?I do..
Cheat in school?I used to...
Visit another country?Yup yup
Bunjee jump?Depends...
Visit Dracula's Castle?NOOOOOO.!!!!!!
Have sex before marriage?Already have... now i'm gonna wait... for sure this time.. i swear... yup! I'm standing my ground...
Kill an animal?I couldn't have sworn that i ran over a mouse once!
Skydive?NO
Become a vegetarian?Tried it for a week for a school project.. didn't last very long
Vandalize someone's property?I used to write on school desks.. does that count?
Threaten to kill someone?Not to their face
Lie for a friend?Ya
Shoplift?Pinto Beans
Scuba dive?That would be fun
Sing in front of an audience?Duh!
Commit a crime?Depends on the crime...
Do drugs?Only prescription
Drink alcohol?Yup
Swim with sharks?That would be cool.. but only if i were in a cage
- Music -
What kind of music do you listen to?Filipino.. and everything but country
What is your favorite genre of music?Filipino and INCUBUS... hee hee.. and everything but country
How do you feel about metal?It's aiiiight
What about the band Kittie?they's aiiiight
Do you listen to 'emo'?Dashboard!!!
If so, have you always or did you just start when it got popular?Always like Dashboard
Do people label you according to your music?They call me ecclectic...
How do you feel about labels?They are great when they pertain to relationships
Do you listen to rap?Yup.. i bought me the EMINEM CD
Do you have respect for classical music?Why..yes.. yes I do respect the classical music
- Music II - (How do you feel about these artists?)
Britney Spears:Her music is growing on me
Thursday:Eh
Nelly:Ya ya!!
Taking Back Sunday:Eh
Cher:She's cool!
My Chemical Romance:I like that song they have out..
Pennywise:Eh
Goldfinger:Eh
Tsunami Bomb:Eh
Alicia Keys:I like certain songs
The Dixie Chicks:HATE!
Senses Fail:They's aiight
Dashboard Confessional:Dashboard!!!
The Beatles:Oh my gawd.. they are my gawds...
CKY:Who?
Avril Laveign (sp?):I likey
Simple Plan:I likey
Good Charolette:They's aiiiight
Midtown:Aren't they the guys that sang 'come my lady, come, come, my lady"
Enya:Her music makes me sleepy
Slipknot:Scary
The Starting Line:Eh
Metallica:Yay!
The Early November:Who?
Homegrown:Eh
A Static Lullaby:Who?
Bikini Kill:who?
Eagle Eye Cherry:He's the one that sings 'save tonight.. and fight the break of dawn" right?
AC/DC:Uh.. eh
- Either/Or! -
Good/Bad:Naughty
Black/White:Gray
Coke/Pepsi:Coke
Winter/Summer:Summer
Grey/Blue:Lavender
August/November:September
Sarcastic/Sincere:Sincere
Inside/Outside:Inside
Country/City:City
Republican/Demo/Liberal:Liberal
Pen/Pensil:Quil
Skankpit/Moshpit:Mosh
Rock/Rap:Both
Metal/Country:Metal
Pop/Classical:Pop
Pizza/Hamburger:pizza
Basketball/Football:BASKETBALL... Laker BASKETBALL
Land/Water:Water
Hardworking/Lazy:Lazy
Grudge/Forget:Grudge til i forget the person..
Party/Hang Out:Hang Out
Vanilla/Cherry:Chocolate
Dogs/Cats:Dogs
Snow/Rain:Snow
Rain/Shine:Shine
Shine/Blue Skies:Shine
Adventurous/Reserved:Adventurous.. cuz they are never boring
Read/Write:Read
80's/90's:80's
Disney/WB:Disney
Comedy/Horror:Comedy
South Park/Family Guy:Family Guy
Adult Swim/Comedy Central:Comedy Central
Lord of the Rings/Harry Potter:Harry Potter
Green/Blue:Pink
Fantasy/Reality:Fantasy
Movies/Amusement Park:Both work
Crazy/Calm:Crazy.. but calm when needed..
Saving Private Ryan/Any Given Sunday:Saving Ryan's Private.. i mean.. Private Ryan..
Finding Nemo/Shark Tail:Nemo!
Vampires/Werewolves:Pirates
Cool/Warm:Warm
Spring/Autumn:Summer
Myserious/Open Book:Mysterious
- First word that comes to mind! -
Book:mark
Car:door
Happiness:Justyn
Sex:Justyn
Halo:Rachel
Music:Eminem
Guitar:Pink
Red:rum
Computer:mac
Sam:i am
Bear:claw
Camping:bleck
Old:school
Aloe Vera:sunburn
Summer:lovin'
Pena Colada:mmm..
Snow:yay!
Ass:me!
Fire:clinkers!
Water:thirsty
Swimming:pool
Candle:on the water
Chest:concave
Smell:stila
Waddle:penguin
Forest:lawn
Hawk:josh hartnet
Stream:line
Penis:Justyn has one
Vagina:Rachel has one
Tall:Marc
Short:Jenilyn
Love:Justyn
Hate:Everything!
- Last Questions! -
Do you normally take surveys this long?No.. but i didn't seem as long doing it than it was waiting for justyn to finish
What did you think of mine?It's aiiight
Are you going to put it on your site?if it fits!
Did you enjoy taking it?Sure
Are you getting tired of it?YAH!
If so, it's over! Happy?Estatic!

Create a Survey | Search Surveys | Go to bzoink!

No comments: