Sunday, November 28, 2004

Musicals are cool

I'm watching A Christmas Carol: The Musical... aww.. i wish the musicals we did were this cute! I wish we could do these kinda shows.. they are great. Awww...

My head hurts... my head always hurts... i think my whole coffee thing is back again.. i didn't have coffee today.. my head is killin!!! I need me a cup of coffee.. good gawd i need me the coffee...

I miss doing musicals... musicals are fun.. stressing.. but fun.. lots and lots of fun.. i miss singing.. doing this play is kinda boring.. i wanna sing... i miss learning music...

Rescue me.. and take me in your arms.. blah blah blah...

I really havve nothing to blog about. i don't really know what to say.. i have to pray.. cuz if everything goes according to plan then things can go well.. i really hope things go well.. i'm getting stressed out over it all... i really think that's what's goin on... it's all the stress about everything.. getting married.. finding the money to get married... religion.. and how we can get married with this mixed religion.. the money to get married... getting married within a reasonable timeframe... all the schooling we both have to go through... his schooling.. my schooling.. will i even be accepted.. if i'm not.. how much longer will it set me back.. it's killing me larry.. its reallly killing me.. i'm really stressed..

Lord, i need your guidance.. i need you to teach me to trust you.. and to trust in you ... teach me more patience... i believe in you.. you're working at a pace that is perfect for us.. please reassure me that everything will be okay.. i know you work in your own way.. please help me learn more patience... please help me calm down... help me trust in you more.. help me not question or rush you so much... Lord.. understand my situation.. understand how i am .. understand that i am learning more and more to trust the path you have sent me on.. i'm learning to accept the pace you've set my life in.. i'm just asking you to please let everything work out for the best... Amen.

No comments: