Thursday, November 11, 2004

So we talked about it...

and although i'm not fully convinced, I believe that we can get through that and work things out when they come. He's not a bad person, but i hope i don't find out that he is a couple years down the line.

It's happened before... i dated my high school boyfriend for a year before finding out the person he really was... by then, I was too attached to let go willingly without getting hurt. I ended up wasting four years of my life in a bad relationship cuz i wasn't ready to let go..

What if i get married and realize the real person he is and because i am married, cannot leave because i do not believe in divorce? What if i get stuck in something terrible?

This is definitley something to think about... but i love him.. i'm in love with him.. and i do want to spend the rest of my life with him.. cuz i'm definitley crazy about him.. so what do i do??? What do I feel???

He want's to elope... elope...

But we wouldn't be telling our parents and so it's like technically we are married.. but we can't act like we are married.. so what's the point? I want to be able to be married and act married...

How the world can change
It can change like that
Due to one little word
'Married"

See a palace rise
From a two-room flat
Due to one little word
'Married'

And the old dispair
That was often there
Suddenly ceases to be
For you wake one day
Look around and say
"somebody wonderful
married me"

Ya... that just sums it up now.. doesn't it...

No comments: