Friday, January 05, 2007

I am not Justyn.. Justyn is not me..

Blasted blogger won't let me include a picture in this entry. There's some sorta error. So now, this will be a pictureless entry. I hope they fix it soon.

So.. I have to remind myself. I am not justyn. justyn is not me.

He and I are always bound to have differences of opinion. He and I are always going to things a little differently. Granted, there are lots of moments where we agree and there are lots of moments where we do things the same way. But that was never a 100% guarantee.

I have to trust that his actions are truly to benefit him and us. I can't be in full control all the time. That's just not right. I'm not a control freak... or maybe I am.. but I should not let that truly control me and my relationship. I do trust that he knows what he's doing to make our lives better.. to make his life better.. he loves me.. and I know he won't let me down..

But he has to do that IN HIS OWN WAY.. not my own way..

Ok.. am I calm.. am I calm???

I don't know why I do that.. I guess it's the "spoiled brat" in me that demands things done my way.. or all hell will break loose..

I have to trust.. and I do trust.. that things will work out.. and that it's ok for people do things differently than I do.. especially my fiance.. he is still a separate person from me and we are to work as a unit.. not as two people that do things the way I do..

But sometimes.. and youre so gonna kill me.. my way is faster.. his is just the run-around before he gets to the point.. so.. sometimes I feel like my way is better..

But I shouldn't let that really kill me if he decides to do it his way..

Argh..

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

My wife still does it her way even though mine is better.

B.R.L said...

You have just said an important statement. You are not the same and it is OK to not do things the same way.