Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Praise the Lord, I can see!!



Because Blogger was being mean to me.. I wasn't able to post my new glasses. I've had them for about two weeks now and it's amazing how getting update glasses can help make the world so much clearer. Too bad it doesn't go for all aspects of life..

But i don't get headaches anymore. That confirms that my headaches were due to the poor vision I was having through my old lenses. I see a lot better at night. I am very happy.

I have new contact lenses too with the same update prescription. I can see! I'm so excited!

These glasses are also "transitionals" or something like that. The get tinted as they are exposed to sunlight. I didn't need to invest in another pair of glasses. That feature is already covered by my insurance. How awesome is that?! Right now I'm enjoying the novelty of my changing glasses. It's so cool. I can't even tell they have gotten darker until I get back inside or I see myself in the mirror.

Sometimes its the little things in life that excite me.

I'm also glad that Blogger has allowed me to post pictures again.. yay for blogger!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Th e glasses look great. I bet the world looks better now. I need a new pair but I keep procrastinating.