Tuesday, January 16, 2007

So heavily burdened..

I've been feeling such a weight on my shoulders lately.. I don't know why the extra un-needed stress.. but it's there. There is no denying it.. it is there..

I need prayer.. justyn needs prayer.. he needs to start this new job soon... he needs to get that call that says "congratulations.. you just got a new job.. and for your grand prize.. your start date is..."

Well.. not necessarily in those words.. but you get the idea..

I need to just learn to relax.. i just need to learn to calm down..

I feel so burdened.. and I know that I don't need to be.. God will provide..

My mantra.. "God will provide.. God will provide.. God will provide.. God will provide.."

I just feel like.. He's providing for everyone.. but me..

Has everyone else felt like that before.. that you've been forgotten by God?

Now.. I know it's absolutely.. 1000000% not true.. but I can't help FEEL it.. I don't believe it.. but I feel it.. and sometimes.. those moments of weakness take over and I start believing it.. but I keep having to remind myself that it isn't true..

But how can it not be true when I feel like EVERYTHING in my life seems so messed up.. is that really God's plan for me?!

So many questions.. so many concerns.. so many.. feelings..

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

When you think your the only one that has ever had those feelings it is a good time to read the lamentation psalms. There the psalmist points out how bad everything is and that God isn't doing much to help but he still trusts God and knows things will change.

Andrew said...

Everyone reaches a point now and then when things feel that way.

Best advice I have can offer is: keep your chin up. That way you're looking forward, and you know that when you reach where you're looking, everything else is in the past, and there's no need for looking back.