Monday, January 08, 2007

Singing.. as usual..

I started singing for the other church in Rancho Cucamonga yesterday. I was singing in an actual choir.. complete with coordinating outfits and a choir loft and everything. Way different from when I sing with my actual parish church. I'm not saying one is better than the other. I'm just saying it's different.

I liked it. But then again, I usually like anything that has to do with singing.

I'm not so into the strictness of the outfits and whatnot. I'm usually a free spirit and don't like being told what to wear and stuff. But, I know when I don't have a say and I know when I have to do something for the benefit of the group. So why try to be the rebel?

After all, I did just get there. I don't want to stirring up drama on my first week there.

I got new glasses. Well, I haven't gotten them yet. I ordered them. I'm finally gonna be able to see clearly. I would post up pictures, which was the point of bringing this topic up, but my blogger is acting up again and I can't upload pictures. Grr.. maybe next time.

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Our choir wore robes so they would look like a Lutheran image of a choir.