Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Starting to give this a little thought..

I want to start the year off with better blog entries than I used to give. So, before I started typing, I had to sit and think really hard of a blog topic that would be good to write about. I wanted it good enough that it didn't need to be supplemented by pictures because I am too lazy today to put any up.

Anyway.

Being that I am on a timed "blog schedule" because I still have to leave for work, there was nothing in the short amount of time that my poor brain can think of this early in the morning.

So that gets me thinking.

Maybe this early hour blogging is the cause of my lack of blog substance.

But I think about the times that I have blogged after work.. and I come across the same problem.. and at times.. it's a lot worse.

Maybe that is because my brain is so worn out from all the work that it no longer wants to think.. that totally makes sense.. ha!

So.. I'm starting the new year (sorta.. cuz I really started yesterday) with a pointless entry on how I wish I could write a better entry but can't..

How's that for substance!?!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Let's see for substance a c+ . For orginality a B+, and for sincerity an A. Hows that for marking?