Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Maybe this time.. I'll be lucky..

Ok.. so I'm going to try the whole "posting a picture of my glasses" thing again.. Argh. Still. No.

Anyway, so what else should I write about?

I think I'm getting a cold. My throat is doing that slightly scratchy thing, though it's not persistent, it could eventually be. I can't get sick. I'm a singer. Singer's don't get sick. This is madness!

Oh well.


In frustration with the world
Held back, held down
Wanting more than what is given
Striving to go beyond

The world I've known
Goes beyond what i can see
Curiosity taking over
To journey to the unknown


When all else fails.. write a poem.. that's what I always say!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Sounds to me like a good saying and a good thing to do. Hope you don't get a cold.