Saturday, January 27, 2007

If Dr. John can do it.. so can I!

I took this from Dr. John's blog.

Grad Year: 1998

1. Who was your best friend? The infamous Ghetto Posse.. Janice, Nina, Missy, Cassandra, Bekah, Sara, and Stephanie..

2. What sports did you play? Sports? Yuck! I was in color guard.. we hung out with the marching band.. haha!

3. What kind of car did you drive? My brand new Nissan Sentra that my parents bought for me.. cuz I'm a spoiled brat like that!

4. It's Friday night, where were you? Either at home.. or at a color guard competition.. or out with my boyfriend..

5. Were you a party animal? Not really.. I wasn't allowed to be..

6. Were you in the "In Crowd"? Not really.. but I knew a lot of people..

7. Ever skip school? Not so much.. maybe a period or two...

8. Ever smoke? Nope!

9. Were you a nerd? Ya.. you could say that.. I was a science geek.. still am!

10. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope.. and I'm very proud of that!

11. Can you sing the alma mater? Sure can.. wanna hear?!

12. Who was your favorite teacher? The science teachers.. and the honors English teachers..

13. Favorite class? Anatomy and Physiology.. I told you I was a science geek!

14. What was your schools full name? Fontana A.B. Miller High School

15. School mascott? The Rebel.. or.. when said loudly in a crowd.. it sounded a lot like "The Huevo"

16. Did you go to Prom? Both times.. Jr. and Sr. year!

17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Maybe.. just to see what would happen..

18. What do you remember most about graduation? Booing the valedictorian and salutitorian.. they cheated their way to the top..

19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? Vegas with the color guard.. Homecoming Dance with my posse..

20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? We had a senior wall?!?!

21. Did you have a job your senior year? Nope..

22. Who did you date? Mike for two years.. Jr. and Sr. year.. and then the first two years of college..

23. Where did you go most often for lunch? Stayed at school.. occasionally went out..

24. Have you gained weight since then? I did.. but I lost it.. thank God.. and now Im skinnier than i was back then!

25. What did you do after graduation? Did some modeling.. and then went to college.. and now I'm a spiffy scientist..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

What is a spiffy scientist? I liked your answers better than mine.