Sunday, November 13, 2005

Aye!

So.. I have to go to work early tomorrow. I'm waking up at a certain time.. and when I finish getting ready and leave.. and whatever time I get to work.. i don't care.. I know i'm waking up earlier than I usually do.. so it's ok.. whatever.. i'll get to work when i get there.. grr...

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow at some new doctors.. not Kaiser! Yes.. I'm not at Kaiser anymore. I have lost all my Kaiser family employee benfits.. I am on my own medically.. I no longer get the special "family" treatment because I am a Kaiser employee's daughter. I have to deal with my own insurance at my own hospital with my own doctor..

Scared? Well.. I am a llittle. I have been so used to the whole Kaiser lifestyle.. i never really thought I had to leave it eventually.. i alwasy thought that i'd be a kaiser kid for the rest of my lfie..that isn't so.. and i didn't think about it until now..

When I'm finally truly gone.. and i finally have to go to a different doctor..

This may seem quite trivial for a lot of you.. but this is a big step toward my "leaving the nest" type thing..

I'm a sucker for senimentality.. can't ya tell??

No comments: