Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I'm terrified and mistrusting..

Listening to Alanis Morrisette's "Everything".. it's playing on my iTunes because my iPod is in my other purse.. boo!

I'm exhausted and I'm so glad that this week is a short week. You really have no idea.. I have been through so much this past week and I thought I was over it.. but no.. it's left me slightly fractured.. I'm recovering.. but i don't know.. it's brought me back to that place I thought I left a while ago.. you know.. that place that I had to really make a conscious effort to leave... and hopefully not return to...

I feel like i'm going back.. and i'm making the conscious effort to stay away.. but i've already got my foot in the door and i'm it's pulling me in.. i'm using all my strenght to not get sucked in.. but i'm starting to get tired.. I know i can get through this.. i'm stronger than i was the first time i went there.. and i know i can overcome this.. it's not bothering me so much..

It's just leaving me really lonely.. i feel really lonely.. I don't like being alone..

A lot of this may have something to do with my monthly too.. i tend to get hormonal during this time of the month.. so i'm hoping it will pass once this time passes..

One can only pray...

No comments: