Monday, November 21, 2005

Be my lover.. i'll cover you..

So.. have you ever felt the need to just slit your wrist just to watch it bleed???

Is it just me? Oh.. my bad..

I dont' know.. I slipped so damn far last week.. I used to be able to not think those things anymore.. I don't know what happened.. it has all come flooding back.. and i'm trying to stop myself.. but this sudden lonliness has swept all over me again.. and it's this dark cloud over my head.. this funky feeling of depression..

But it's like.. i know i'm fighting it.. cuz it's not totally all there llike it used to be.. and i'm going to keep trying to fight this.. cuz i don't want to end up back where i was again.. i don't want to be depressed.. i don't want to be on the verge of hurting myself again.. i don't want him to worry about my mental well-being anymore..

I thought I got over this.. I'm not going to get anymore than this.. I can't.. I can't let it get as bad as it did before..

I thought I'd never get out of that.. and I did.. so why is it comeing back?

What happened in that fight.. or in that issue with mother.. that brought it back.. that's bringing it back..

I need to be stronger than this.. i really do.. i need to over come this.. i really do.. i cna't keep living like this.. i really can't.. i have to be better than this.. i really do.,

I don't know why this is happeneing.. i really don't.. i just want it to go away.. i want it to go away and never come back..

No comments: