Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Tomorrow we gobble gobble...

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.. the holiday I have learned to dread. I used to love this holiday. It used to be ranked as one of my most favorite holidays ever. I mean.. you can eat all the food you want.. and all the sweets.. and just gorge on all that is good.

That was when I had the metabolism of a five year old and was able to eat anything and everything and not worry about weight gain and inch gain and fitting into my size 5 jeans that I bought for $50-$70 a pair!

I am finally able to fit into thost size 3 suckers I bought about five years ago.. and why would I waste that on gorging all day on turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes and pies up the wah-zoo!?! Um.. no thank you.. i'll pass.. i'd rather fit into those gawd awful size 3 jeans that I bought. i wish that they were cuter.. cuz now.. i look at them.. and think to myself.. what the hell was I thinking when I bought those.. I guess it was trendy back then.. it sure as hell isn't trendy now!!!!

Ya... so to all my avid readers... hee hee..

HAPPY GOBBLE GOBBLE DAY!!

Check Out Blinkyou.com for hundreds of custom blinkies

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: