Saturday, November 26, 2005

We're not gonna pay rent...

I'm going to see RENT today. Justyn is supposed to come over at noon-ish.. and it's almost 11.. so i should be getting ready.. but i'm still lying in bed.. with the intention to blog in all my sites befoer i get up.. that might not happen but it's ok.. i'm trying..

"A" for effort!

I'm starting to suffer from allergies.. my nose is itchy and one nostril is plugged up.. and yesterday my seasonal allergies came out in rash form.. today.. in nose form..

I hate allergies.. as much as i hate Mondays!!!

This isn't going to be a long entry.. i don't really know what to write about.. there isn't much going through my mind right now.. which is wierd cuz there is usually a million things running through my mind.. but nope.. not today.. just one thing on my mind today..

RENT

Yup and the fact that i'm going to see it today.. very excited!!!

No comments: