Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Take that!

Can I really be that efficient as to blog in all my sites before noon?! After this entry.. i have one in blurty and i'm complete.

It's not like I really have anything to say. I seem to just be filling up space.

I do have one concern. I burnt the inside of my mouth fairly well. The roof of my mouth is just one big series of blisters and open blisters and owies..

It's cuz of this..

So I had to rush to buy the pizza and go home to drop it off so that i can go and bring my mom some overnight stuff.. so that pizza literally came outta the oven and was handed to me.. i should know.. cuz i watched it come out of the oven and into the box.. all with my four eyes..

So.. to be more efficient.. i decide to eat my share of the pizza in the car on the way to the house.. ya.. hot pizza.. hot pizza in my hand.. and hot pizza in my mouth.. yowzer!

It hurt like the dickens but i kept eating..

Now.. drinking my morning coffee was a painful experience.. i run my tongue on the roof of my mouth to discover more areas of burned mouth..

Ya.. not pleasant.. and now i must move on to blurty..

No comments: