Monday, November 07, 2005

Corner Bakery Obsession..

It's official.. i'm obsessed with the Corner Bakery Cafe. I just had them for lunch.. OMG! Yummy!

It's not like I am loading up on burgers and fries.. thank god.. i got the California Grille with a side order of Cheddar Brocolli soup.

Now.. I like the Corner Bakery in Rancho much better because the California Grille there is actually filled with veggies.. this one that i had just eaten.. well.. it was a lot of cheese.. but at least it wasn't as greasy as it used to be.. so i'm gonna not eat dinner tonight..

I need to start going to yoga.. right away.. i need to get back into the habit.. so i'll start tomorrow.. if justyn's still sick then i guess it's gonna have to wait unitl thursdya cuz i promised him that i'd go see him if he were still sick.. but still.. i really need to go to yoga.. so i need to go this weekend.. no ifs ands or buts about it.. i need it sooo bad.. so so so so bad..

I am terrified taht I'm starting to let myself get fat again.. cuz i ate food all weekend. And then I had lunch today. I must NOT have dinner tonight. I really shouldn't.. I better stop myself. I really should.

Grr... food is so frustrating!

No comments: