Friday, November 11, 2005

So.. what is it to you?!?!

I am still at work.. it's noon... on a Friday.. a holiday! It's Veteran's Day.. c'mon.. i should be able to go home.. or i should be able to take the day off in the first place.. everyone else is at home.. they have the day off or they don't have school.. why the hell am i here.. suck.. suck.. suck!

Well.. it's Friday..

We should not be allowed to work on Fridays and on Mondays.. Monday's are the WORST!!! I absolutely hate mondays.. there is just something about them.. it' slike i haven't recovered from Sunday.. don't let me get serious on a Monday..

I don't know why I'm talking about this.. maybe cuz i have this urge to just go home.. screw everything else.. just let me go home.. dang it!

It's been a rough emotional few days.. let me have a break.. i jsut wanna go home and take a lil nap.. do you think that's possible? I hope so.. I want to be able to take a nap before Justyn comes over.. I need rest..

No comments: