Friday, November 04, 2005

Yawn... i'm about to fall asleep..

It's only 12:35? You mean to tell me I still have another three hours to go before my weekend starts? Waht kind of madness is this? I should have brought more movies with me to day. I watched one. But I should have brought more. i could have finished watching that entire collection today.

I am so wanting to just go home right now.. but i know i can't cuz my boss says he is planning on giving us a call at 3pm when he arrives where he's supposed to be at. To think.. I was supposed to be there too. Good thing i'm not. I dont really want to travel unless it's with friends and family. Business traveling just seems so lonely.

I'm totally ready for the weekend to start.

Last week, I met up with some friends. That was fun. This year we are going to try to schedule a christmas party. Good times and we all swore that we would see much more of each other now. It's good to know that I have friends like that. My girlfriend and I need to plan a trip to visit another girlfriend of ours down in san diego. Hopefully next year things work out. I want it to be fore veryone to go down there and pay her a visit. She's planning on buying a house down there and a housewaming party is definitely a must. Maybe we'll take a weekend out there.. starting friday so that we can help her out..

That would be fun.. i can't wait.

Finally feeling like a grown up that can go out and do stuff.. let's just see if it actually happens..

No comments: