Monday, November 14, 2005

This I wish.. I aspire to be..

Sometimes.. no.. maybe all the time.. I wish I was a better writer. I wish I was more creative so that my blogs would be a better read. I mean.. I sit here.. reading everyone and their mother's blogs.. and I think to myself.. sheesh... these people write a hell of a lot more betterererereer than I do..

I also wish I was a better photographer. i wish I coudl take the cool pictures my brother takes.. and I wish I could edit them better too. I know how to use Photoshop.. but I don't know how to make them all cool and introspective and whatnot.. I just don't feel as creative as others in that department..

I think that when it comes to photography and writing.. my scientific mind tends to take over.. and where blurred lines and curves shoudl be.. my mind fills that in wiht straight and clearcut.. curse my scientific background!

No comments: