Monday, November 28, 2005

To blog.. or not to blog.. is that really a question?!?!?!

AHHH! I'm in love with "The Notebook"... I sooo wanna read the book now.. i want to know if the book is just as good as the movie.. Nicholas Sparks books are usually really good. When I read "A Walk To Remember" man.. that was awesome.. just as good as the movie.. and i know i've read two more of his other books.. but i don't think i'd mind reading them again..

I want to read so many books. I returned the two books "1984" and "East of Eden" today to booksfree.com.. i don't know what books i am going to get next.. but i know it's going to be awhile. But I am going to try to make more time to read. Even if it means quiet reading time.. just justyn and i.. someplace peaceful.. just reading books..

Oooh.. i kinda like that idea.. just going down to the local library.. or starbucks.. or something..with a good book in each of our hands.. sitting on a couch.. and just reading... hell.. we can even do that at his house... just kinda sit there and read.. i actually think that's kinda romantic.. but that's just me.. sucker for simplicity..

I want to read more.. i really do.. and i wish i had more time on my hands.. so i think i'm going to try to make more.. so i need a book to read while waiting on my booksfree.com books.. hmm... i have "siddhartha" at home.. i'll try that one!

No comments: