Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I think I can go to bed now..

It's time to go to sleep. It's time for me to just relax and sleep. I have my teaching day tomorrow and I need rest. But for some strange.. odd.. reason.. My eyes are sleepy but my mind is awake with thoughts. These thoughts aren't important and significant... but they have the need to be blogged about.

It's raining tomorrow.. great.. i hate the rain.. i hate walking in the rain.. i hate driving in the rain..

Now I feel bad because it might rain in the morning and justyn works in the morning and that will mean he 'll have to walk around in the rain..

He likes walking in the rain. In fact.. he loves the rain.. but he's sick.. is it really a good idea for him to be meandering about in the rain?! I think not..

OMG! It is flippin freezing in my bedroom.. and flippin' freezing in my bed. Even under my covers I feel colder than out of my covers. I think it's because my comforter and bed are freezing.. and i'm surrounding myself in this freezing stuff.. hypothermia.. to the max!!!!

I want a hot cocoa.. grr..

No comments: