Sunday, November 06, 2005

Ha.. blogs.. how funny...

Blogs are funny. They have officially entered the land of Law & Order.. hahaha.. blogs..

That's interesting.. because if I ever end up missing or whatever.. then.. I can be found out about in my blogs.. all million of them.. hahahaha.. cuz I can.. cuz i have so many..

Well.. I'm sitting here.. watching this Law & Order movie show or whatever.. and this kid is annoying the crap outta me.. the mark of a great actor.. the ability to bug the crap outta me.. seriously..

On another note.. I am having a major allergy attack.. the itchy rashy kinda allergy attack.. one of those I get.. and i don't know what's worse.. the stuffy/runny nose allergy attack.. or these itchy ones.. I hate both of them.. cuz i shouldn't be getting these kinda allergy attacks.. it's totally retarded..

Yes.. so if anyone wants to know about me.. i get allergies.. the end!

No comments: