Thursday, November 17, 2005

I just feel like typing.. about nothiing in particular..

So Im feeling all bent outta shape. So I'm just going to type about nothing really important. Not that what i type is so profoundly important. But there is usually some sense and direction to it. No.. not today!

Today is not going to make sense until i say it does. I am going to keep rambling. It gets my mind of the fact that I'm feeling really lonely today. It gets my mind off the fact that I am kinda hungry.

I don't want to eat. Food makes people get fat.

I want to go home and get warm. It's cold in this buidling. It's cold in my office. i want to go under my covers and sleep for the rest of my life. Just live in my little dream world. Not that my dream world is any different than the real world. But in my dream world.. i get much more sleep cuz there are more hours in the day to get lots of stuff done.

One down.. one to go... do you think i'll finish the one that i recieved today?! We'll see.. it's only 10am. Anything is possible.

No comments: