Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Kiss me.. it's beginning to snow...

Sigh.. so my stomach decided to go rebellious on me and try to upchuck all the food.. or lack thereof.. that i have eaten. Thank God that all i had in my stomach was tea and tomato soup. Man.. that would have been one interesting pile of vomit.. it'd look like i have hepititis or something.. like i was throwing up blood..

That was a visual i wish i hadn't said..

Ok.. anyway.. i have been in and out of the lab and i wish i could have left.. but i can't.. i have soo much stuff to do.. and i can't take a day off cuz i'm not feeling THAT bad.. i'm saving it for a day that i'm practically on my deathbed! I'm not quite there yet.. so i'm not going to miss out on work.

I need a nice LONG vacation. I hate that i don't have school anymore cuz I don't get three month long summer breaks.. or two week winter breaks.. and a week long spring break. Those things don't exist for me anymore.. well.. unless i became a school teacher.. in that case.. then i'll have those summer breaks and whatnot.. but i don't.. so i can't.. so i'm here.. at work.. all the friggin' time..

I think i'm just getting bored with my surroundings too.. i've been here for over two years now.. and it's time i started re-decorating or something.. this look i'm seeing day in and day out.. is getting old for me.. it's time for a change!

No comments: