Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Dude.. I can't sleep..

It's 9:15pm.. I have nothing to do.. so i should just go to bed.. but i can't.. i can't sleep cuz i have a lot on my mind..

I need to get away from things. I need a vacation. I can't wait until Dec. 10th. I'll be able to have a good time with friends. I'll be able to let loose with friends and justyn. I'll be able to have fun and forget the world just for that whole day. I can't wait. I really can't wait. I hope nothing happens between now and then to stop that event from happening.

I'm kinda scared because he isn't going to call me tonight. Something might happen that will make him change his mind about me. Something might happen that will make him leave me.

If it does happen.. i guess I deserve it. But I don't want it to happen..

We'll see what happens tomorrow..

No comments: