Monday, October 09, 2006

Bad monster!


Now.. doesn't that look a little wrong to you.. I don't think the monster realized what he was aiming for.. hahaha.. it's ok.. he wasn't really touching me anyway.. but then again.. he's a guy.. and maybe he DID know what he was aiming for.. you never know.. hee hee.. Knott's was fun.. that's my mommy in that pic.. she came along and had a good time.. which I was glad.. I didn't think she'd like it.. and I thought I'd be stressed out over the fact that she was spending the whole time with Justyn and the gang.. but she liked it..

I've got so many more pictures.. I'll post every so often.. there is one that I really wanna post.. from Disneyland on September 30th.. that'll wait.. but it's really cute... of Justyn and I.. hee hee..

1 comment:

QUASAR9 said...

Congrats!

I'm to huff, I'm to puff
anf if this house don't fall
to let you know later to call
Dr John @ fortress linna

Wishing you a Mighty Fine Day!